Building Leadership in Fremont 4-H
Goals, Scope and Objectives:
1) Learn the skills required to be an extension agent.
2) Plan, deliver and evaluate programming. Project will be determined based on intern’s interest and needs in the County.
3) Assist with programming such as 4-H camps, Fair, attend meetings, soliciting funding, interacting with community partners, etc.
4) Help plan new 4-H Recruitment Efforts.
5) Create Leadership Curriculum that can be implemented for a youth leadership program.